Just Finish!

Question of the week #5.

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Trying to keep my streak of racing in consecutive months going at 24 with the Sweetheart 10K in Flushing this Saturday. Once past February it gets much easier to find races to run.
fly with the eagles half-marathon feb.12 at marion,il...it is a small half about 100-130 runners..but a nice tune up for the country music marathon 4/30..will be running 3 extra miles before the half and 4 after to get in 20 miles ...so it won`t be race day just practice..i know about 5or 6 other runners doing the same thing,,,they are running GO ST.LOUIS... i am running country music in nashville
Half Marathon this Saturday!!  My first "official" one...remember last year was cancelled due to the 4" of snow that fell on Myrtle Beach, Sc!?  I've learned so much over this past year and am looking forward to this race.
Have a great race!
Good luck and don't try to run any more that snowfall jive by us this year.  How many times do you expect us to fall for that. Oh wait that was February.  How'd you do?

next event is the Fools 50K ultra on 3/27. cant wait maybe i'll be able to actually see the trails by then and the snow will be melted...

Next weekend the Hyannis 10K - cannot wait.
Mary,
    I lived in Medford Ma. for 10 years...I miss the races up there. the people are so into it.
Now I've been back home for 20 years, still running but its never been the same. N.E. is terriffic.
Good Luck in Hyannis. I'll be there in spirit.
                                                                                                           Marcus DiVito
My next race is the Mill Creek Distance Classic on March 06th in Youngstown Ohio.  I am so ready, havent had a race since Nov.2010...its been a lonnnnnnngggg winter.
I just signed up for the Land Between the Lakes 23k down in Kentucky. It is 3 weeks away! The cool thing is, if I'm able to break the course record of 1:52, I win $200. Hmmm.... can I do it?? :-)
On Sunday, Team McManus will reunite for the Celtic 5K in Worcester (aka Woo town).

Run for the Retina Half Marathon in London Ontario. April 10.

This is obviously a fundraiser for retina research.

This is the 10th year for ths event and there is a very nice JACKET rather than a shirt!

RSS

What's New?

Community Menu

Just Finish Members Read or Write a Blog View or Add Videos View or Add Photos Join or Start a Discussion Join or Add an Event Join or Start a Group

We Recommend:

Badge

Loading…

Contact Us

Just Finish, LLC
22608 Ridgeway
St Clair Shores, MI 48080

phone: 586.279.5352
fax: 586.773.3355
email: info@justfinish.com

You can also find us here:
Twitter