Just Finish!

Question of the Week #17
Sponsored by:

owater is giving away a case of owater (your choice of flavors), an owater T-shirt and an owater hat to this week's lucky winner! Just answer this question of the week (before July 31) and you'll be entered to win!

Congratulations to Justus Stull for winning this contest!

owater makes healthy sports drinks using all natural ingredients (no HFCS, no fake sweeteners and no added coloring) and minimal sugar. You get the electrolytes you need, without all the junk you don't. Amy at owater (who is a Just Finish member) also asked us to let you know that they are on the lookout for athletes to feature on their bottles. So if you've ever dreamed of having your own sports drink label, visit http://www.owater.com/label_comp.php and send them your story! When applying, be sure to mention that Just Finish sent you.

Tags: motivation, owater, quote

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No one ever got thin sitting on a couch
"If it were easy, everyone would do it."
I believe in me more then anything in this world. ~ Wilma Rudolf
She's my hero! A fellow polio survivor - she went on to become an Olympic Gold Medalist
"Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all."
Whether you think you can't or you think you can ... You're right!!!!!
hey!!! I already put that one in...but it is soooo true isn't it??
“Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” - Greg Anderson (American best-selling Author and founder of the American Wellness Project., b.1964)
"The biggest tragedy in America is not the great waste of natural resources - though this is tragic; the biggest tragedy is the waste of human resources because the average person goes to his grave with his music still in him." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
"Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win."
"Why do I do this? Because maintaining fitness hurts a hell of a lot less than starting over!!" ~ RunDougRun
Very true!

RSS

What's New?

Community Menu

Just Finish Members Read or Write a Blog View or Add Videos View or Add Photos Join or Start a Discussion Join or Add an Event Join or Start a Group

We Recommend:

Badge

Loading…

Contact Us

Just Finish, LLC
22608 Ridgeway
St Clair Shores, MI 48080

phone: 586.279.5352
fax: 586.773.3355
email: info@justfinish.com

You can also find us here:
Twitter